The EUR/USD made a bullish reversal at 1.1430 without breaking the previous bottom. The bullish engulfing twins on the daily chart could create a bullish zigzag pattern if price manages to break a full flag chart pattern. The GBP/USD made a bearish breakout on the daily chart below the 21 ema zone but the next day was a bullish candle. Price will need to stay below 1.31-1.3130 otherwise a triangle pattern could be taking place. Check out our premium offer when trading with XM via ECS.
This article shows two videos. The EUR/USD video is the second video:
- Get the best offer from Chris, Nenad and Elite CurrenSea by joining XM broker with 500 euro deposit in October 2018 via ECS. Use this link to sign-up (important).
- See our EUR/USD, GBP/USD video of 21-22 October 2018.
Special October offer with XM via ECS:
Check out the video below for the full analysis and trade plans on 21-21 Oct 2018:
- EUR/USD, GBP/USD technical analysis
- Review of patterns, trends, key S&R levels
- Explanation of potential trade ideas both up and down
- Beginner friendly, explaining concepts in more detail
EUR/USD, GBP/USD video: