Simple Wave Analysis and Trading!
Never miss important price movements:
- Three fully rules based trading systems (totally non-discretionary).
- Five discretionary trading systems (3 with trend and 2 counter-trend).
- Color coded candles and momentum arrows for potential entries (after analysis is completed).
- Custom designed Moving Average indicator and Fractals for spotting trends and support and resistance levels.
- Wizz target tool for spotting the best Fibonacci targets.
- Multiple time frame indicator for trend direction.
- The special alignment MA tool (moving average) for filtering out failing setups to avoid ill-timed trades.
- Proprietary oscillators show momentum and divergence in new ways.
- The Murrey Math indicator for automated support and resistance levels.
- Oscillator counting waves and wave patterns and showing best swing for Fibonacci levels.
- Discover the best Fibonacci levels, learn the correct swings for Fibonacci placement, time the Fibonacci retracements levels at the correct moments, and pinpoint the most profitable Fibonacci targets.
Access to two dashboards. Focus on the trending pairs and time frames rather than spend hours on wasted analysis.
- Intuitively see the trend, spot reversals, and take the appropriate action.
- Discover how to quickly spot both the beginning of trend and the end of trend.
- Identify trading setups with high probability.
All this can lead to multiple opportunities to enter the market no matter what time frames you trade (5min, 15min, 1 hour, 4 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month).
The HA indicators are an excellent resource for understanding the trend. This indicator quickly compiles the trends on all time frames and currencies.
Comprehensive video tutorials and trading handouts
This trading system removes the guess work usually seen with Elliott Wave analysis. The method transforms discretionary, insecure wave trading to a relatively simple and clear trading systems – both discretionary and non-discretionary.
The simple approach is a system that all traders can use – even traders who do not intend on counting or labeling waves or those that do not enjoy waves in any shape or form. Explaining the system includes videos, handouts, and tools.
Enter any trade easy.
The color coded candles make entries as simple as ABC: red candles for shorts and blue candles for longs. The other entry tool our special ECS arrows, which provide excellent confluence for entering the market together with the simple colored candles.
Entries are only a matter of waiting for the candles and/or arrows to change their color and align themselves with the trend direction. Finding entries has never been made easier when trading waves and it’s all due to the colored candles and ECS arrows.
Risk and trade management setups:
- Risk management: you will find out which parts of the price action carry higher risk and which parts are known for higher success ratio. This in turn can be used for reducing or increasing the risk at the right timing.
- 4-step trade management plan: understand the market cycles properly and be able to manage the trade in accordance with the market structure.
- Money management. Know where to place the stop loss at the best spot. Know where to set your target at key levels of confluence. Know when to aim for a smaller/higher reward to risk (r:r) ratio
The course will explain when to use a tight or a loose trail stop loss and when it is better to risk relatively less or normal.
Free month of ecs.LIVE
All SWAT member also get a free month of access to ecs.LIVE (usually €109/mnth). With ecs.LIVE You get enough trading support and setups on Forex Stock CFDs, Cryptos & Stock Indices throughout the week. You will also get access to protected Member Area & Forum, plus get help with applying locked SWATindicator and other Elite CurrenSea tools.
Recognised as best video education program by:
Mastering price action patterns
Our approach teaches traders to understand the waves without knowing or counting waves. For traders that do like waves, there is an opportunity to learn more about waves and how to label them with an improved accuracy but it is fully voluntarily.
The SWAT trading system will help explain market movements and price cycles pre-fact. By spotting them, you will be better equipped to get ready for the next large market move, and take positions before the rest of the market does.
Spotting waves without counting and knowing them
Understanding the market structure on a deeper level is key to trading price movement. But this can takes years to master… luckily our ecs.SWAT method offers a shortcut in mastering wave analysis for profitable trading without years of struggle. ANd without knowing or counting waves.
The system breaks down complex wave analysis methods into easy to understand blocks, combining moving averges, Fibonacci levels and Fractals with proprietory ECS tools.
Who is it for?
The method is suitable for both wave and non-wave traders. This method is useful for traders looking for practical Elliott Wave education and mentorin but also for traders that are NOT interested in learning Elliott Wave analysis but would like to profit by trading waves without counting or knowing them.
Over the last 10 years, technical analysis and education has been at forefront of Chris’ trading career. Chris is particularly fond of Wave Analysis and analysing the market structure via trend, momentum, patterns, and support and resistance.
Favorite Tools: Trend Lines, Moving Averages, Fibonacci Levels, Fractals and Price Action.
See what traders say about ecs.SWAT
Gerhard from UK
Looking for more pips
“Just want to give you a little feedback after the first webinar and training session. Did 2 entries on 15min – worked fine, today first entry on 1H (GBPUSD) – worked also perfect. Looking forward for more pips 😉 THX for doing this great job.”
Most values in S&R, Fibs & Psychology
“I’m finished with the materials now. It’s very interesting and I’ve found most value in the S&R, Fibonacci, Psychology and the strategy of course. What really caught my eye was the Murrey Math levels. They have been working well from what I see in weekly recaps or on Spider’s den thread. I also found interesting your view on the Fibonacci levels in the webinars, I’ve learned something new, thank you. I hope that sometimes in future I’ll be able to trade in this way too as it looks very clear, simple and advanced at the same time.”
Martin from UK
Excellent trading sessions
“Mr. Chris Svorcik & Mr. Nenad Kerkez, Todays webinar was one of the most intense, insightful and informative webinars I have ever seen. You guys out-done yourselves today! I look forward to reviewing the presentation a few times to try to absorb your excellent insight. Thank you both, for all you do.”
ecs.SWAT lets me finally be in control
“I need you to know that the course is very strong and have a lot of information which I did not know before although I’v been working in forex since 4 years but this is the first time to fell that I am acting like professional and I can depend on forex.”
Simply the best
“Chris and Nenad, you are the best of the best Forex traders. I love your webinars! You are feeding me with so many information. 🙂”
Mislav from Serbia
250 pips a week
“Hi Chris Yes, Im really happy and grateful. Today 3 more great trades. Total this week: 250 pips(and didnt trade at all 2 days)”